Re: [OPE-L] Capital in General

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 09:30:12 EDT

Jerry,

You seem to be  saying  variable capital of a particular value is not 'laid
out' in order to purchase labour power? But that somehow until the labour
power is purchased ( with something of no value?) it has no value, and does
not work within a social relation?... Don't we have to start with the
assumption that the relation exists and then analyse its movement, rather
than waiting for the individual 'blessing' of the market ?

Paul