Re: [OPE-L] Capital in General

From: Andrew Brown (A.Brown@LUBS.LEEDS.AC.UK)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 09:41:50 EDT

Jerry, Paul

So Jerry is taking the perspective of system-wide conditions of
existence. Paul is, on the other hand, taking the perspective of any
individual commodity within the system (pre-supposing the existence of
the system, and the internal relations that define it).

Then you are both right, no?

Andy

PS I promise this is the last time I mention this notion of difference
of perspectives....