Re: [OPE-L] Overdetermination & Science

From: antonio callari (antonio.callari@FANDM.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 12:06:36 EST

Thanks Ian:
I'll try to deal with the other parts of your e-mail when I have a
little more time; but I thought I'd ask about your view on the
usefulness, or not, of the references to quantum mechanics. I don't
understand how/why you think that weakens my argument. Could you give
me the gist of your argument here?
I don't see how you reach that conclusion; You might be right, but I
can't say. I just need to understand your point.
Antonio

--
Antonio Callari
Sigmund M. and Mary B. Hyman Professor of Economics