[OPE-L] Fw: Marx and markets

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 17:42:03 EST

To cut the speculation I asked Jenkins about his quote. This is the
response... which leaves the conclusions quite open ended.... a future of
friendly markets ?? if only capitalism could be got rid of...... Well it is
all quite unclear isnt it.. just bad journalism... after all he's no student
of Marx.,

Paul B.