Re: [OPE-L] "Completing Marx's Project" -- Interview of Mike L [Weekly Worker 608 - 1/19/2006]

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 22:45:12 EST

Wow, Jerry!
You must have a google alert for every mention of Marx!!
One of the problems in that copy of the interview you posted is that
it isn't always clear when the interviewer is talking and when I am.
If it sounds questionable, it must be the interviewer!
         cheers,
         michael
At 15:22 19/01/2006, you wrote:
> [...]

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724