Re: [OPE-L] Marxism is alive and well -- or so thinks the right-wing

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 09:56:32 EST

Hi Paul Z,

This is reminiscent of McCarthyism when liberals were branded
as Communists.  The  target of the "Free Congress  Foundation" story
is liberalism, not Marxism.  Within their world-view, if you favor
"same-sex marriage and abortion-on-demand"  then you must be
a "Cultural Marxist".  The real question, I guess, is how many
Canadians and people from the US (recalling that the FCF is a
US-based outfit) believe this right-wing propaganda?

In solidarity, Jerry