[OPE-L] Capitalism with Derivatives

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 12:09:13 EST

_Capitalism with Derivatives_, a book referred to previously on the list
(see
below),  has been published [Palgrave Macmillan; 2006; ISBN 1-4039--
3645-5; hc] -- I know because I bought a copy on sale at "The Strand"
this morning.   See attached short flyer for more details.

If there is anyone on the list who has read and/or reviewed this book,
or knows about any reviews by others, I'd like to hear about it.

In solidarity, Jerry