Re: [OPE-L] price of production/value

From: Fred Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 22:30:34 EST

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Paul Cockshott wrote:

> I don't have any refernces to Sraffian works that do that,
 but I don't doubt that one could reformulate things in that way.

I am not so sure.  I would like to see it actually done,
i.e. assume unequal turnover times and exchanges at
different points in time.  It seems to me that,
if one assumes given physical quantities,
and from these determines relative prices
that will reproduce the same physical quantities
in the next period, then one must assume that
all industries have the same turnover period
and that all exchange take place at the same time -
the end of the single period.

Fredkt<I+dDL