Re: [OPE-L] Net Consequences and Praxis

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 12:54:33 EST

Jerry,

Your expectations of surveillance are reasonable. But I also remember a
talk many years ago by David Halberstom (sp?) how he was so surprised that
his letters into and out of the Soviet Union was being monitored by the CIA
in a manner he could not detect at the time.  Mainly, I think we have to
ignore the issue of being monitored or we'll get nothing accomplished.

Paul

--On Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:36 PM -0500 Jerry Levy
<Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM> wrote:

> Do you think my expectations are unreasonable?

RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY,  Paul Zarembka, editor, Elsevier Science
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka