Re: [OPE-L] Marx in Soho with Jerry Levy

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 08:54:26 EST

Mike L,

It was tempting, in a playful sort of way,  to make it sound
as if I was Jerry Levy, the actor.  But, it's not really my style:
I don't want to "play" Marx (besides Jerry Levy the actor
resembles KM much more physically than I do).

I forwarded the message mostly because of the Zinn
interview. Do you think that it's true that "in perhaps one out of
every hundred universities there is a course on Marxism"?
I think it is misleading to only count classes titled "Marxism"
as courses on Marxism.

In solidarity, Jerry