Re: [OPE-L] David Harvey on Critical Realism

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 11:20:00 EST

Thanks Howard.

Two Marxists scholars named David Harvey -- that is confusing.

 I am reminded of the recent announcement concerning Jerry Levy, the
actor. who is playing Marx in "Marx in Soho".   On another list (aut-op-sy)
a listmember was amused by the thought that I  was (allegedly) playing
Marx and there was speculation that I had "a big grey beard."

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: on an unrelated note, did you see a story about this toy
before? http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1669347.html