[OPE-L] _Marx's Kapital for Beginners_ sans cartoons

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Fri Mar 24 2006 - 08:24:10 EST

The _text_ of _Marx's Kapital for Beginners_  by David N. Smith and
Phil Evans (1982, Pantheon) is available online:

<http://www.revolutionaryleft.com/index.php?s=21f16fadf4d8b3ae74258c3930ee52d7&showtopic=45625
_without_ the cartoons.  This seems kind of weird to me since the
authors intended the text to be integrated with the cartoons/graphics
to form an "artistic whole", so to speak. So a lot is missed by just
reading the text(like listening to the score for a ballet without
watching the dancing?).  Nevertheless, I thought some of you might
have some use for this.

In solidarity, Jerry