Re: [OPE-L] an ad hominem response

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 11:21:41 EDT

> ps. do we need more logic or more ad hominem arguments these days?

Mike L,

Revolutionary change is not brought about by logic alone.

But, if it's ad hominem arguments that you want (in the _contemporary_
meaning of the expression) then you have no further need to look beyond
other Internet lists devoted to the discussion of 'marxism'.  (We don't
need to mention names here, do we?) It is unclear to me, though, why
_anyone_ would be attracted to marxism after viewing those discussions.
Indeed, I suspect that quite the reverse occurs.

In solidarity, Jerry