Re: [OPE-L] Bloody Rakesh

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Sat May 06 2006 - 14:50:30 EDT

Oh, my, how you are evasive!  You will say anything to avoid
having to explain to the list your malicious and libelous charges
of April 22-23, 2006.

 *Do you want _me_ to tell the list what were your exact words?*

 PS:
> Allin, Fred, Cyrus and many others received the posts in which you
> made up that crap. Do you really want to bring them into this?

 ***Don't you recall what that exchange was about?***

 I have copies of those messages as well.

 And I can easily show that the  issue under discussion was _NOT_
what you claimed.   *It  was about a malicious insinuation which you
made against me _on the list_ on May 14, 2004*.

I have prepared a summary of  the most important points in that off-list
exchange and would be *happy* to send it to the list with your permission.
For reasons of privacy, I will mention no names other than the two of
us.   *Say the word, Rakesh*.  I think listmembers should know what
kind of crap I've had to put up with.