[OPE-L] 'not even out and already being remaindered!'

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 06:09:02 EDT

Subject: message rejected: 'not even out and already being remaindered!'
From:    "michael a. lebowitz" <mlebowit@sfu.ca>
Date:    Mon, May 8, 2006 10:12 pm
To:      "Gerald Levy" <glevy@pratt.edu>

Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:51:51 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: Greg Albo <albo@yorku.ca>
To: "michael a. lebowitz" <mlebowit@sfu.ca>
Subject: Save 35% on "Build It Now" by Michael A. Lebowitz at Amazon.com
  (fwd)

Sorry to pass on the news, but you are already being discounted. Must be
the favourable comments in the Cuban press that keep appearing about you
lately. Greg

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724