[OPE-L] Gesetz des tendenziellen Falls der Profitrate - Wikipedia

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 07:05:35 EDT

You are correct, there is not much intralingual uniformity. But this cannot
be guaranteed either, because every entry can be edited and changed by
anybody. Someone scooped up all my Marxian articles and put them under the
heading "Part of the Politics series on Marxism" but there is nothing much I
can do about that. In my short English entry on Leo Kofler for example I
borrowed a lot from the German entry, but also added stuff. My original
entry on the TRPF was modified by someone else, who elaborated Okishio's
argument more. I have tried to keep my Marxian entries simple and
unorthodox.

Jurriaan