Re: [OPE-L] ISMT Conference in July on Marx and MEGA 2

From: bellofio@UNIBG.IT
Date: Sat May 20 2006 - 04:08:34 EDT

Dear Jerry, I am away since some days, in the beautiful Paris, and only
now I am looking at the mails amd I am reading backwards. It is likely
that Regina already answered. But the short answers are:

- the prices are outrageous

- they look scholarly and gorgeous

It is possible to buy them (at least those published in East Germany) at a
good price from Rote Antiquariat in Berlin.

riccardo