Re: [OPE-L] monetary macro interpretation

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 11:22:20 EDT

>Fred,
>
>In the following you assert that "each and every worker produces
>surplus-value"  and that the "average worker" (which "represents
>all workers together") produces surplus-value.  This is a very odd
>formulation -- especially from you -- since it assumes that all labor
>performed by workers is productive of  surplus-value

wow Jerry you really nailed Fred; how dare he not say each
and every productive worker or average productive worker!
What a relevant criticism of  his response to my questions
about Lexis' apparent ideas about
the reality of class subjects and the irreducibility of certain
macro phenomenon!

Thanks again for being part of the conversation. As usual you have
clarified my thinking and pointed me to the essential points.

Keep the posts coming; why not increase them to, say, 175 a day?

Comradely, Rakesh