[OPE-L] summer leave

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Fri Jun 09 2006 - 06:58:33 EDT

I  will be departing New York City today and am planning on spending the
rest of the summer at sea.  During this time,  I will not have regular
access to a computer (or a phone, or TV, or a refrigerator, or just
about all of the mod cons).

Should you need a change in your subscription options, please
do the following:

If you go on vacation and want to postpone receiving list mailings,
send a message to listserv@sus.csuchico.edu  which reads (only):

SET OPE-L NoMAIL

when you want to again receive mail, send a message to listserv
which reads:

SET OPE-L MAIL

If you want to change the address with which you are
subscribed,  you can ask Allin <cottrell@wfu.edu> to help you
with subscription and/or unsubscription problems.

Please continue the discussion and be good to each other.

In solidarity, Jerry