[OPE-L] Today in 1883

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 12:21:00 EDT

Thought I would draw your attention to the IISH website (www.iisg.nl), which
is getting very sharp these days, and is worth visiting. One might think,
well, social history is social history, the dustbin of the past, but then
before you know it, it might snap back at you anyhow, because living memory
contains so many impulses from the past even that we don't know.

Notice this link here:

http://www.iisg.nl/today/en/12-06.php

The intriguing thing is, that unless I'm going a bit blind like Spinoza did,
what Mrs Marx wrote, is not actually what it says in the published
Manifesto. Or am I wrong?

The biggest problem you always have, in my line of work, is if you "read
over" things, it can become a point of concern, you have to have this
discipline of concentration and the will to relax into it. Well anyway I
felt stuffed after the weekend, have to watch that and have a rest

Jurriaan