Re: [OPE-L] Fred Moseley

From: Fred Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 12:09:29 EDT

I also apologize for clogging OPEL, but I just tried to send a
message directly to David, and it was bounced back.  So we must
have incompatible systems for some reason.

David, please try to send a message to another address of mine:
        ramsmose@aol.com

I look forward to hearing from you - hopefully soon!

Fred