Re: [OPE-L] Grundrisse. Help

From: David Yaffe (david@DANYAF.PLUS.COM)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2006 - 07:18:51 EDT

Jurriaan,

How does the term valorisation vaguely help? How would a person  reading
Capital for the first time understand that concept without explanation?
Please address the problem raised - is not 'reproduction and expansion' of
capital etc far more helpful in understanding what Marx was talking about?
Why was Engels satisfied with this translation?

David Yaffe