Re: [OPE-L] Grundrisse. Help

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 17:47:28 EDT

>Rakesh,
>
>I think it's mainly a fallacy, i.e. Marx shows evidence that he worked out
>his concept of capital and its circulation process BEFORE his conspectus and
>critique of Quesnay,

are there important changes or extenstions after the critique of Quesnay?

Jurriaan, given your encyclopaedic knowledge, may I ask you to recommend
any analysis of Marx's understanding of Quesnay?

John Torrance's idea of production as self-constraining, that is
production must allow
for production to occur yet again, is very interesting.

Edward Chilcote's thesis is also available on the web, and very illuminating.

Meek translated Quesnay's texts, no?

>and really Quesnay himself is not so important, as far
>as Marx concerned,

Then the obvious question--why the chapter in Anti Duhring? What does
Marx underline here?

Yours, Rakesh