[OPE-L] Grundrisse. Help

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 13:33:06 EDT

OK Paul, no worries, let's drop the subject...

as I said, I agree "valorisation" is not an especially wonderful English
word.

However, it is a word which I think also goes to the very core of the
so-called "transformation problem", precisely because it defines the
situation in which a value-adding process occurs *external* to markets (and
to an extent independently from them), through the transformation of inputs
purchased and withdrawn from markets into new outputs to be sold in markets,
using living labor.

Jurriaan