Re: [OPE-L] Grundrisse. Help

From: Francisco Paulo Cipolla (cipolla@UFPR.BR)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 15:57:02 EDT

Rakesh, where did Marx analyse crisis and world market in Capital in a way that
could be characterized as systematic?
Where is the analysis of world market if there is no analysis of competition on
a worldy scale? The references to crisis on part V (Interest bearing Capital)
assume crisis as being part of the regular economic cycle but in no way show
how crisis are produced, except for the over accumulation thesis which by the
way appears "an passant" in the section on the FROP. To jugde by the way Marx
treated rent (for instance) I can only imagine what he could have done with
crisis had he the time to develop the subject into a separate book.
Paulo