[OPE-L] Marcello Musto

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 14:06:11 EDT

I am, pleased to tell you that Marcello Musto, currently living in
Berlin, has joined our list.  He addressed the following to us:

I studyed in Naples (Italy), where I attained the title of PH.D. in
"Philosophy and Politics" (University 'L'Orientale').
I am also PH. D. in Philosophy at the University of Nice (Sophia Antipolis)
in France.
My field of research is the 'Marx-Forschung'. On this subject I published
several articles and I edited a book by Manifestolibri in Italy (I am
attaching you the contents).
After a period of studies in Amsterdam by IISG, actually I live in Berlin
and I make my research by the Berlin-Brandenburghische Akademie der
Wissenschaft, where many scholars from different countries are working to
the publication of the new historical-critical edition of the works of Marx
and Engels (Marx-Engels Gesamtausgabe). On this topic, I hope to give a
little contribution to the discussion of the mailing-list.

Marcello Musto

His email address is <marcellomusto@hotmail.com>

Marcello: welcome aboard!

In solidarity, Jerry