Re: [OPE-L] sundry

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 14:52:13 EDT

I have seen no evidence -- whatsoever -- that Stavros or _Science & Society_
illegitimately "appropriated" your perspectives on Grossmann.  While it is
not my place to speak for Stavros and David L, I believe they have not
responded on the list because they do not believe it is worth a response.
Moreover, it should be noted that  not a single person on the list has
come forward and supported your claim or even asked SM and/or  DL to reply
to your charges. In other words, no one believes you.

Please immediately cease and desist making claims of improprieties
without proof.   If you want to see the matter discussed further,
then you can take it up with the editors of _Science & Society_,
not on OPE-L.

In solidarity, Jerry