Re: [OPE-L] query

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 23:31:00 EDT

I don't know about a documentary, but do remark that "primitive acc." is
used by Marx only for the transition from feudalism to capitalism in the
original constitution of the C.M. of P.

For the 19-21 centuries, I prefer usage saying simply "expropriation
...".   For those interested, I documented my point in The Commoner a
few years back.  Paul