Re: [OPE-L] Marx on the 'maximum rate of profit'

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 06:07:27 EDT

Paul, joint production has nothing to do with it. This
is quite well known--check Sraffa's chapter on dated
labor approach or Steedman's 'Marx after Sraffa'.
Actually the thing is clear in Ricado as well. If you
are asking me to work out the capital theory debate
here, then right now I don't have time for it--I'm
working on Ricardo right now, when I come to Sraffa,
I'll send you the chapter that will explain all that.
Cheers, ajit