[OPE-L] HM 2006 Conference Provisional Programme (edited)

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 02:46:52 EST

Attached is an *edited* version of the provisional programme
for the Historical Materialism 2006 conference.  It was quite
long and included a lot of info. that I thought wouldn't be of general
interest, e.g. a diagram of the London tube system, places to
eat, etc., so I included _only_ the provisional programme. Sébastien
Budgien asked me to remind anyone who wants to attend the December
8-10 conference that they *must* pre-register by sending an email to
<historicalmaterialism@soas.ac.uk>.

In solidarity, Jerry