Re: [OPE-L] checking

From: Fred Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 12:16:54 EST

Rakesh, sorry for my confusion.  The referee report is for Science and
Society,
which I tried to send to David Laibman twice,
but it was bounced back to me, so I sent it to
Jerry last week and asked him to please forward it to David, in hopes
that would work.

I'm sorry it got sent to the list by mistake.
It has nothing to do with the list.

Fred