[OPE-L] Note from Cyrus

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 08:17:48 EST

Well, Rakesh, sticks and stones may break my bones, but this stupid swearing
and innuendo doesn't cut any ice with me.

I didn't accuse Dr Bina of anything, the pomo remark was directed at you,
get it?

If you want to justify Dr Bina's bizarre behaviour, that is up to you, but I
don't associate with people who behave like that.

If Dr Bina wants to argue with me, he knows where to find me. For the rest,
I'm tired of this infantile nonsense, and have no more to say on it.

Jurriaan