Re: [OPE-L] Ya basta! [was 'Note from Cyrus']

From: Cyrus Bina (binac@MORRIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 19:06:51 EST

Dear Jerry:

I have just returned. As I told you in New York, it's indeed regrettable
that our private note, which was intended for you (and confidentially
for the OPE-L committee) ended up on the list. There is no doubt that
this was quite innocent and inadvertent on your part. And you know very
well that my initial intention was far from bringing embarrassment to
myself and, more importantly, to Mr. Jurriaan Bendien in public. While I
am adamant (and quite concern) on the substantive issues I raised in
this private note to you, I am disheartened by this inadvertent public
exposure for all three of us; I profusely apologize to Mr. Bendien in
this regard. I post this note just for the record with no expectation or
intention of receiving a response from any one, including you.

I enjoyed speaking with at the S C party in New York,

Best,
Cyrus