Re: [OPE-L] marx's conception of labour

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 13:28:46 EST

> 'This sort of planning though, is not specifically human, it is
> specifically
> agricultural. It only exists post the neolithic  revolution.'
>

> Reply:
> I think this is specifically human. About this Gordon Child's work is
> very
> interesting.

Having trouble with this computer, but if you search for the molecular
anthropologist Jonathan Marks you will find on his website under
publications the urtextbook of anthropology. Chapter 14 begins with a
discussion of adaptability and the human condition; he lays out somes
differences between a beaver dam and the Hoover dam.

Rakesh