Re: [OPE-L] SV: [OPE-L] what is irrational in the functioning of capitalism?

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 09:00:13 EST

Paul, see my response to Ian. The point is: when the
quantity of labor in the scheme of total production
becomes extremely tiny, then it loses the
commonsensical explanatory power. A labor-value
explanation for prices or surplus value explanation
for profits would begin to look ridiculous. Cheers,
ajit sinha