Re: [OPE-L] Roberto Fineschi

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 12:55:32 EST

Roberto,

I don't read Italian, so could you indicate the substance of your work on
the relationship of Hegel to Marx?

Also, do you have knowledge of Marx's work on schemes of reproduction late
in life but which has not yet appeared in MEGA?

Thanks and welcome to the list, Paul

--On Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:19 PM -0500
ope-admin@RICARDO.ECN.WFU.EDU wrote:

> ROBERTO FINESCHI, from Siena, Italia, is our newest (and one of our
> youngest) members.
>
> Roberto studied philosophy and economic theory in Siena, Palermo and
> Berlin.  He was the winner of the 2002 Rjazanov price for the best
> young scholar in Marx-studies.
>
> His researches are on the new critical edition of Marx's and Engels'
> works and the international debates related to it.
>
> His inquiries concern in particular:
>
> * Marx's relationship to Hegel,
> * Marx's method,
> * Marx's theory of commodity and capital, both from a theoretical and a
>     historical point of view.
>

> Roberto is a member of the International Symposium on Marxian
> Theory and of the Editorial Board of the Italian edition of Marx's and
> Engels' _Collected Works_. He is helping to publish a new Italian version
> of _Capital_ Book I.
>
> He published several books and many essays.  See the *attachment* for a
> complete listing of his publications.
>
> His email address is <strack@alice.it>
>
> Roberto: welcome aboard!
>
> In solidarity, Jerry

THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001   --"a benchmark in 9/11 research", review
Volume 23 (2006), RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, P.Zarembka, ed., Elsevier
*********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka