Re: [OPE-L] R: [OPE-L] Roberto Fineschi

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 21:52:01 EST

Roberto,

Thanks for putting in the time to summarize your work on the relation of
Hegel to Marx.  Could I follow-up and ask if you have examined, J.D.
White, *The Intellectual Origins of Dialectical Material*, Macmillan,
1996? I had a favorable review of it in *Historical Materialism*, #8 (if I
recall the issue number correctly), replying to an unfavorable review.  I
think White's work is too much ignored by those interested in this
question.

Paul Z.

THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11-2001   --"a benchmark in 9/11 research", review
Volume 23 (2006), RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, P. Zarembka, ed, Elsevier
*********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka