Re: [OPE-L] you don't call this a flame?

From: Fred Moseley (fmoseley@MTHOLYOKE.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 08:53:26 EST

Allin, I agree entirely, and that it was I meant to do.
I was responding to a message from Jerry, that I thought
was sent only to the AC, but was also copied to the list
as a whole (I think also as a mistake).

It is my mistake and I have already apologized to Jerry
last night when I discovered the mistake.

Fred