Re: [OPE-L] Unequal Exchange "without recourse to the notion of 'value'"?

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2006 - 05:22:57 EST

I have been having to cite Alexandros work on the importance to taking productivity into account in the debates on the solidarity program when related to the world trade organization. Some members line up with the Oxfam, NGO line of favouring the small producers in Latin America and attributing their decline to US agricultural subsidies, ignoring productivity effects.