Re: [OPE-L] "Sycophants, Shills, PSFs and Others in Support of 21st Century Fascism"

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2007 - 20:06:26 EST

> Would it be indiscrete to ask who was the former member?

Paul B:

No. It was Michael A. Lebowitz, Retired Professor of Marxian Economics.

I noticed that The Narco News Bulletin made the list, so I forwarded the url
to "the infamous Al Giordano."  He hadn't heard about the "Sycophants,
Shills,  PSFs and Others in Support of 21st Century Fascism" list but
remarked:

"Always a pleasure to be under the skins of the coup mongers.

and added:

> If I were them I wouldn't go batting the word "fascism" around
> so openly.

Indeed!

btw, check out The Narc News Bulletin website:
http://www.narconews.com
It's an important news source. I recommend it highly.

I think it's an honor to Al G and Mike L that they were on the "Sycophants
..."  list.   They must be touching a reactionary nerve or two or ....

In solidarity, Jerry