Re: [OPE-L] 3 crucial points?

From: Christopher Arthur (arthurcj@WAITROSE.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 19:15:45 EST

Having done some work on Results recently I can report that the CW34
translation is much better than the penguin.( In particular wherever
'conceptual' comes up Penguin goes for a subjectivist reading which IMO
is wrong. ) The only exception is the title where Immediate is better
than direct (just imagine the opposites).
BTW  the translator situation is highly paradoxical. The CW34
translation is by Fowkes, the penguin one by Livingstone! (See p.4)
Chris