[OPE-L] Articles on Adam's Fallacy

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 11:23:43 EST

---------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Articles on Adam's Fallacy
From:    "Dipankar Basu" <basu.15@gmail.com>
Date:    Fri, February 9, 2007 10:18 am

Hi Jerry,

Right after its publication, two mainstream economists (Robert Solow and
Brad Delong) commented critically on Duncan Foley's recent book "Adam's
Fallacy: A Guide to Economic Theology". I have written detailed rebuttals of
both Solow and Delong. I wanted to share these with the members of OPE-L but
I could not post them because I am not a member of OPE-L; so I am sending
them to you. If you see it fit do circulate these in OPE-L. I think Adam's
Fallacy needs to be read much more widely by radicals than is currently the
case. Here are the links:

1) A rebuttal of Solow: <http://radicalnotes.com/content/view/30/30/>

2) A rebuttal of Delong: <http://radicalnotes.com/content/view/31/30/>

Regards,