[OPE-L] Marxism of the 21st century

From: Dogan Goecmen (dogangoecmen@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 05:13:11 EST

Dear All,

friends of mine from the editorial board of the German daily paper Junge Welt want to conduct a telephon and email survey in various countries (USA, Italy, UK, France etc). They want to approach Marxist scholars and ask them what they understand by Marxism of the 21st century. They ask us whether we can help them with names and email addresses. Can we help them? I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks, Dogan.
Kostenlos: AOL eMail
2 GB Speicherplatz sowie erstklassiger Spam- und eMail Virenschutz.
Sichern Sie sich Ihre persönliche eMail Adresse noch heute!