Re: [OPE-L] questions on the interpretation of labour values

From: Ian Wright (wrighti@ACM.ORG)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 12:13:19 EST

Hi Diego

Thanks for your answer. I have some more questions because I do not yet
understand. In your approach, is it possible to have input prices = output
prices as a special case? If so, what is your formula for labour values in
the case of simple commodity production? And if profits happen to be
equalized, and market prices equal prices of production, what is your
formula for labour values in this case too?

Thanks,
-Ian.