Re: [OPE-L] questions on the interpretation of labour values

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 12:31:51 EST

--- Diego Guerrero <diego.guerrero@CPS.UCM.ES> wrote:

I forgot to respond to your comment below:

Let me guess at my turn. I guess that both your price
of production and your market price are defined in
dollars, but their magnitude is different. Then
this is nothing but calling a person Peter and Paul at
the same time. But it does not carry any more
information about the person than that Peter has a
nick name and people close to him like to call him
Paul. Where do you go from here?

Cheers,

Diego.
I don't have a concept of "market prices" nor "prices
of production" and nothing is measured in $ in any
case. So we don't go anywhere from here. We are
talking about your theory right now. Cheers, ajit
sinha

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com