Re: [OPE-L] [A laymans defence of the labour theory of value?]

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 18:00:38 EST

These are helpful suggestions Rakesh, but

a) which of them are available on the web and can thus be readily communicated to a militant in Russia
b) are you sure that they are at a level that somebody who is unfamiliar with the economic literature
   critical of marx would understand?

Paul Cockshott

www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~wpc