Re: [OPE-L] Proposition #2

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 11:24:48 EST

I have no problem with your description of the
capitalist mode of production. For greater clarity for
later use you could add that there is social division
of labor; that is, various sectors need to exchange
from one another in order to reproduce and that there
is no joint production in the system (otherwise,
presence of joint production could pose problems in
defining values--so we could start off with this
simplifying assumption as well). Your turn! Cheers,
ajit sinha

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/