Re: [OPE-L] Dynamic model?

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 17:04:39 EDT

Ian,

I have learned a lot from Semmler, D&L - really impressive work. But
still something is missing.

I cannot point to anything closer to my own views in terms of
mathematical or simulation models. I am now looking for simulation
models/tools, but I have not had much time to do this properly, so I
cannot offer much real substance, but that's my research agenda,
besides more conceptual debates.

There are some models inspired of Nelson and Winter (1982), but
that's totally devoid of explicit value theory - which make these
models less relevant for us.

All hints about possible simulation models/tools are very welcome.

Regards
Anders