[OPE-L] Mandel's dialectics

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 13:17:51 EDT

>What would Karl Marx have said about an author who argued that class
>conflicts (or "class struggle") should be understood as an "exogenous
>factor" of capitalist development and its systemic 'logic'?
>
>They've got you by the balls, before you even know what to say.
>
>Jurriaan

Whom are you paraphrasing? Why are you bringing balls into this? Who
is they? What don't I know about what I want to say?
I think this is both an inappropriate and incoherent post. No small
achievement. It also makes no effort to communicate with me even
though I am addressed in the subject header.
I don't want my name in the subject line of such vulgar, potentially
offensive posts.
Please don't do it again.
Please re-title the post Another weird Jurriaan  outburst or
something like that.
Rakesh