Re: [OPE-L] Just how corrupt are the Bush Republicans?

From: Allin Cottrell (cottrell@WFU.EDU)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 19:08:51 EDT

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007, glevy@PRATT.EDU wrote:

> Hi Allin:
>
> A section of the Right -- e.g. Paul Craig Roberts  -- believes there was a
> 9/11 conspiracy.
> See: <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article17422.htm>

Thanks for the reference -- interesting, but I don't think it's
much of a recommendation.  It shows that 9/11 conspiracy theory is
not the exclusive preserve of the far left, but who thought it
was?  Americans seems to like to believe wacky things (Kennedy
assassination conspiracy, NASA faked the moon landing, literal
truth of Biblical creation story, etc., etc.).

> Also:  have you read the 2006 issue of _RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY_,
> P.Zarembka, ed.,  devoted to 9/11?

I haven't read that RPE issue and maybe I should.  I believe I
have read at least some of the material that was presented
therein.

Allin.